Sales Executive Financial Customers
Sales Executive Financial Customers:
Sales Executive Financial Sector position is now open for candidates to submit applications.
Sales Executive Financial Customers | ABOUT THE JOB
One of the focus areas to secure a leading presence in the MEA market is the Financial domain. Hence, a capable sales executive with proven track record in this important market sector would add value to the company. Therefore, it is crucial to employ a Sales Executive Financial Customers with corporate business development experience who must bring with him/her a wealth of experience in the Financial business arena including knowledge of the business environment and its dynamics. As such, the Sales Executive Financial Customers will be responsible for developing the key relationships with executives within the Financial customers. Further, he or she will work closely with our Regional Director, the Pre-Sales Manager and the entire team, local and remote, to construct appropriate offers, close orders, and effective manage all relationships.
This is a Sales role NOT an accounting or finance one | Apply Only IF you Are A Salesperson AND meet the requirements
Locations The successful candidate will be based in the United Arab Emirates but will be responsible for Financial Customers in the countries listed below:
- United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: SMAET31
Sales Executive Financial Customers Work Area:
Software and Blockchain solutions and more.
Expected Travel: 50%
Education Level: University Graduate (MBA or equivalent preferred)
Employment Type: Full time
On Job Training: Will be provided on regular basis
Customers: Financial sector customers within the territory.
Job Objective: Establish and develop a business relationship with potential Financial sector clients to add value to customers and maximize sales and achieve set targets.
▪ Strong background of selling Software / Security Solutions, Blockchain experience preferred
▪ Able to Demonstrate ability to achieve targets set on Monthly and Quarterly basis
▪ 7-10 years’ experience of selling to the Financial sector in Middle East and Africa region
▪ Excellent Communication + Presentation Skills in English / Arabic
▪ Contacts in Regional Financial sector
▪ UAE Driving License
▪ Male / Female
Successful Candidates Responsibilities:
▪ Maintain Corporate Partner relationships with regular sales visits/communication.
▪ Achieve revenue targets; consistently multi-tasking between new business and account management
▪ Optimize available shared resources to expand the business
▪ Develop & maintain strategic relations with key customers using existing shared resources
▪ Initiate & implement local activities to increase market share with defined ROI
▪ Initiate client expansion to increase penetration and reach in the relative industry
▪ Develop a robust commercial strategy, sales plan and tactics to unlock the revenue potential with target partners with a strict focus on key KPI’s set by Regional Director
▪ Draft partner and industry vertical specific pitch decks, that reflect a deep understanding of the business model, strategic impact and understanding of the products
▪ Work with Marketing and MICE teams in developing customer / partner commercial aimed at maximizing ROI and balancing client and user base requirements
▪ Prepare and manage the sales budget, pipeline tracking & reporting, forecasts and attainment of revenue objectives
▪ Create an efficient sales development function through the adoption of professional sales approaches and processes
▪ Monitor the client industry developments and competitive landscape, identify key trends, and developments and regularly update the Regional Director, bringing ideas on new business opportunities to the table.
Essential skills and preferred experience:
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Business acumen and Customer focus
- Creativity, innovation and Drive for results
- Organizational agility and Ability to Deal with ambiguity
- Develop robust commercial strategies, plans and tactics to unlock revenue potential
- Deliver revenue by building and maintaining relationships with senior level clients
- Understand the business model, build and measure against key KPIs
- Initiative and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Assertive, determined, flexible, creative and warm personality
- Great energy and initiatives, resourceful and meticulous nature