Al Reyami Technologies
Python Developer responsibilities include:
- Writing effective, scalable code
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our ERP team and help us develop, customize and maintain our ERP solution.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our customers’ business needs.
- Write clean, effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in Frappe and at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Fill in the form below:
Al Reyami Technologies Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected characteristics.
For more information visit Al Reyami Technologies Website.