Al Reyami Technologies
technology @ your fingertips
Marketing Strategist position is available. Apply only if you meet the job criteria. Al Reyami Technologies is expanding. As such, we need winners to be part of our success. You have the kind of Marketing Strategic Management that provides control over our brand image and harness the power of online presence to generate positive brand awareness and loyalty. Your ultimate goal is to generate new business, engage and entertain new and existing clients. And guess what! You’ll develop plans to help our valuable vendors expand their business reach through our successful campaigns.
Effective Marketing Strategist Job includes the following:
- Own the overall Marketing Strategy
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and customer preferences to support campaign creations
- Set specific marketing goals that align with the overall business direction
- Develop and maintain digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing campaigns, response, leads, conversions, sales, retention, and ROI
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand, our products and services
- Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans
- Responsible for the CRM platform data accuracy (customers’ contact details)
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness
- Utilize and promotes the power of Agillic (https://agillic.com/) the amazing omnichannel marketing automation platform.
- Unusual in the way you think and do things
- Quick yet accurate
- Positive and enthusiastic
Marketing Strategist position is now open for candidates to submit applications. Actually, this is an exciting opportunity for Marketing Executives who have three to five years of proven successful track record in effective strategic marketing. As such, the role requires focus on the products and services that Al Reyami Technologies currently offers. This includes Information Technology Consulting, IT Hardware and Software, Training and Development, Office Automation, Banking Equipment, Software Solutions, ELV & AV Solutions, IT & Communication, HR Solutions, Digital Transformation, Paperless Document Management Solutions, Education Solutions, Managed Print Services and more.
About The Job – Marketing Strategist
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Marketing Strategist Work Area:
Information Technology Consulting, IT Hardware and Software, Training and Development, Office Automation, Banking Equipment, Software Solutions, ELV & AV Solutions, IT & Communication, HR Solutions, Digital Transformation, Paperless Document Management Solutions, Education Solutions, Managed Print Services and more.
Expected Travel: 0%
Education Level: University Graduate (minimum 3 year experience)
Employment Type: Full Time
On Job Training: Will be provided on regular basis
Target Customers: Named Public and Private customers within the territory.
Job Objective: Establish and develop a business relationship with potential customers to enable Al Reyami Technologies to add value to clients and maximize sales and achieve profitability target.
What this Marketing Strategist job offers you:
- Exciting opportunity for a great career
- Truly unlimited opportunity to learn
- Opportunity to develop your own personal solutions, under guidance of our senior managers
- Chance to work in teams with market icons and gain firsthand experience from the guru’s
- A truly world class training program delivered by experts to help you enhance your journey as a Strategic Marketing Executive
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout your journey with Al Reyami Technologies
- A mixture of face to face (wherever possible), online and workshop based training covering:
- Cloud Solutions
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Marketing, Communication and Presentation Skills
- Sales and Negotiation Techniques
- Other exciting specialties
Candidates we’re looking for:
- Candidates must have a:
- GCC citizenship or a valid Family/Spouse/Sponsored residency
- excellent written and spoken Arabic and English
- good problem solving capabilities, presentation skills and a good experience using WordPress, Wix, or similar Microsoft Office
- keen interest in boosting a career in Marketing
- MA in Marketing preferred but minimum Bachelor level in Marketing or similar relevant field
- previous working experience as a Marketing Strategist for (3) years
- in-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- outstanding organizational and time management skills
- excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- creative thinker with data-driven analytical aptitude
Fill in the form below:
Al Reyami Technologies Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected characteristics.
For more information visit Al Reyami Technologies Website.