First Security Bank and Trust
Charles City, Iowa, Looking for experienced, innovative, and well-rounded Marketing Manager. This person will lead all marketing efforts for the bank, promoting the brand at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Promote the bank’s image and brand by developing and implementing short-term and long-term marketing and advertising strategies that will support the bank’s strategic goals and positively promote all services and products offered by the bank. Utilize both digital and non-digital strategies to achieve maximum impact of bank’s brand. Track, document and report on the strategies and campaigns. Meet the regulatory requirements for advertisement and promotion at all times.
· Prepare the annual marketing budget in order to meet the bank’s goals and objectives. Manage and monitor the marketing budget. Work with CFO as appropriate.
· Manage the bank’s digital presence to promote the bank effectively. This includes social media platforms, and the bank’s website to maximize search engine optimization. Use the best technological tools, resources and vendors to achieve maximum results.
· Manage and direct the community outreach efforts and bank wide participation in bank sponsored community events.
· Provide support to the bank’s lending and retail teams by creating target lists, providing competitive information and prepare materials as needed for campaigns and promotions.
· Support the President/CEO with internal and external corporate communications.
· Support the bank’s financial literacy program.
· Support the bank’s growth goals by conducting and analyzing customer research utilizing the available resources. Develop new customer prospecting lists matching the bank’s desired customers. Stay current with market conditions and competitor products. Inform Senior Management regarding changes in the Market.
· Lead the product development, implementation and communication process utilizing a product development team. Facilitate opportunities for business development and make recommendations to appropriate bank personnel on products that may be beneficial to the bank and its customers.
· Manage current and recommend future vendor relationships that are value added to the department and improve effectiveness of marketing efforts.
· Manage the bank’s charitable donations. Assist office personnel in the decision-making process for their local contributions. Direct the appropriate requests to the bank’s foundation.
· Supervise marketing employees to ensure a competent, educated and motivated staff.
· Perform additional duties as they become assigned or apparent
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
· Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Strong organizational and planning skills.
· Ability to think strategically, conduct problem analysis and create solutions.
· Willingness to work collaboratively with others. Ability to get along with people at all levels of the organization.
· Strong technical skills and the ability to utilize technology for maximum effect and efficiency.
Statements included on this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee(s) assigned to this job. The statements should not be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Accommodations will be made to allow for meeting the above requirements when it does not place “undue hardship” on First Security Bank & Trust.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations or similar field of study strongly desired. An equivalent amount of education and work experience will be considered.
7 years’ marketing or sales experience in a service-based industry.
Knowledge of marketing tools and techniques.
Proficient in relevant computer applications.
Proficient in social media marketing.
Experience managing digital marketing campaigns using Google Ads and paid social media marketing.
Prior use of CRM software.