Apply For A Job - Your Free Job Portal
Who we employ
People that want to make a difference. Smart guys and gals who make impossible things happen.
We’re eager to hear from super talented experts who can add value to our clients. Apply below.
If you believe you have all the qualifications listed jobs require, we would like to hear from you.
Exciting Open Positions
Why People Go Through Career Change
Changing occupation is an important aspect of career and career management. Over a lifetime, both the individual and the labor market will change; it is to be expected that many people will change occupations during their lives. Data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics through the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth in 1979 showed that individuals between the ages of 18 and 38 will hold more than 10 jobs.
There are various reasons why people might want to change their careers. Sometimes career change can come as the result of a long-anticipated layoff, while other times it can occur unexpectedly and without warning.
A survey conducted by Right Management suggests the following reasons for career changing.
- The downsizing or the restructuring of an organization (54%).
- New challenges or opportunities that arise (30%).
- Poor or ineffective leadership (25%).
- Having a poor relationship with a manager(s) (22%).
- For the improvement of work/life balance (21%).
- Contributions are not being recognized (21%).
- For better compensation and benefits (18%),
- For better alignment with personal and organizational values (17%).
- Personal strengths and capabilities are not a good fit with an organization (16%).
- The financial instability of an organization (13%).
- An organization relocated (12%).
According to an article on Time.com, one out of three people currently employed (as of 2008) spends about an hour per day searching for another position.
(partly copied from Wiki)
What is a Career?
By definition per Wiki, The career is an individual’s metaphorical “journey” through learning, work and other aspects of life. There are a number of ways to define career and the term is used in a variety of ways.
Careers start here:
Apply for your dream job today and learn why we talk about careers rather than jobs. Choose a job you’re interested in from the listing above.
Apply for your job Now!